WHAT ARE WE DOING TO REDUCE RISK?
- We have been in contact with Cornwall Council and we are following all of their guidance set out by the government. We are doing all that we can to minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- We are located outside in the open air, although this is situated on a holiday park we have our own car park and we are situated away from everyone else (other than your group and the Segway instructor).
- All sessions are limited to ONE group (max of 5) Therefore it will be a maximum of 6 to a session. (The Cornwall Segway instructor and your group)
- Cornwall Segway will be disinfecting ALL segway handlebars/grips as well as all helmets after each session.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for all of our customers
- Social distancing will be imposed throughout the session. We take the Government guidelines very seriously and want to ensure that your group and our staff can enjoy the Segway session safely.
- If you have any symptoms that are typical of COVID-19, we ask that you DO NOT attend your session.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE A SESSION BOOKED BUT ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND?
In the event that you have a session booked, but are unable to attend due to COVID-19 we ask you contact Cornwall Segway as soon as possible to inform them. We can then rearrange your session for another time (minimum of 7 days in the future)